FightDMD is a great cause and on August 25th, 2015 I donated $100 and ordered a shirt from the site. $100 was deducted from my bank account on August 26th, 2015. Today is October 14th,2015 and no merchandise, much less an update from Omaze. Contacting Omaze won't happen since Windows Live is set up to refuse all emails to Omaze. Too many complaints Omaze? Either send the shirt are $100 my way. Charities just give up on you after they get your money. Who cares at Omaze whether donors get anything for their money as promised? We are Omaze, we are too huuuge to play fair. Play fair, Omaze and I will go away forever. I have had enough of this game. 30 days is a reasonable time as the latest date to receive something already bought. 50 days is pushing you luck.

No more Omaze for me,

Shirley Frewin

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of omaze never sent my stuff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of omaze fight dmd and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Omaze needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned omaze fight dmd in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Omaze.

Comments