Contact Omaze Customer Service
You can contact the customer service representative of Omaze calling Omaze's helpline phone numbers.
- (213) 534-6693
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Omaze Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Omaze Customer Service?
Request for Information Question:
- “Question about experience”
- “No confirmation”
- “Question about multiple entries”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Unauthorized charges”
- “Discount code didn't work, they charge me 50 $” ,
- “Got a 50 bonus entry I used it on one payment method but could only use so much bc of my card went to use another card but code didn't work can I please get another bonus entry and if you happen to have a higher one can you please email it to donate”
- “Accident put 150.00 on card wanted 50.00 on card”
- “Someone used my card and charged 25$” ,
- “You took money out of my account and I did not order any from your company” ,
Product/ Service Question:
- “We are trying to establish a unique experience in country music working with the American Cancer Society and would like to speak to someone”
- “I baught entries for 2 cars on October 10th and they are still not showing up”
- “Because some money I have donated doesn't appear”
- “Omaze Dempsey give away purchase 9/11/20”
Pros: Fantasy of winning and the reality of helping, Website, Idea of winning, Fun while donating, Customer service
Cons: Scam company, Website displayed a message to recreate my account lmao, Vague contest end date, Tricky small print, That there is no phone number
Omaze specializes in online charity auctions. The company was founded by Ryan Cummins & Matthew Pohlson in July 2012. Its headquarters is based in Culver City, California, USA. Omaze is a privately-held company. It holds online auctions with brands and celebrities including Andre Agassi, George Clooney, Vicente Fox, Steffi Graf, and Ben Affleck. The target of such raffles is to raise money for nonprofit organizations by selling low-cost tickets. Omaze works with many non-profit organizations like Architecture for Humanity, Product Red, New York Collaborates for Autism, Team Rubicon, and Young Storytellers Foundation. Available payment options are as follows: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Omaze is ranked 231 out of 1921 in Financial Services category
Compare Omaze To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.