London, England

I made a donation to the Omaze Disney's Star Wars Force Awakens charity campaign but have yet to receive the gift. While I fully support the cause of the campaign and do not regret my $100 donation, I was also looking forward to receiving the limited edition T-Shirt offered.

3 months have passed and no T Shirt has arrived! The movie's even out on DVD next week! After following up with their customer service, I received a reply that offered no indication or estimation when delivery would be. Instead the reply generically informed me that I would be notified once shipment is made.

Clearly there is an issue with either Omaze's capacity to handle such campaigns or with their merchandise suppliers. I expecdted better service from an organisation representing Disney charities.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I have a similar complaint about their "Win a bike ride with Bono" contest. I upped my donation to the $100 level to receive the t-shirt and hopefully spread the word about a worthy cause.

Over two months later, no t-shirt.

I have emailed them twice and was promised to be answered within 1-2 days and no reply either.

I can't help but wonder if Omaze cannot deliver on a simple t-shirt, is it possible they can follow through on a meet and greet with Bono?

Or is it possible that the money they collect does not go to the charity as they say?

Very poor customer service. They plug some very unique offers but I doubt any of them happens.