On July 1, 2017, I ordered a shirt from Omaze based upon a facebook post about a Planned Parenthood fundraiser based on shirt sales of a "Nasty Woman" t-shirt.They called it Samantha Bee's Nasty Woman shirt.

They also had a picture of Hillary Clinton holding one up. So...I ordered it for my wife. After three weeks and no word, I wrote to them, asking about the status of my order. They did reply and say they usually send out the shirts a week after the "campaign" ends and that I should get it in a week or two.

It is now Sept. 7, 2017--over two months later--and though I purchased through PayPal and have registered a complaint through facebook, they haven't bothered to reply to anything. I googled "Nasty woman omaze t-shirt" and found a page that claims that the "campaign is closed" and that they sold over 33,000 shirts.

They may have SOLD that many, but they never delivered them.I think they are a total scam and I'm angry about it.

Review about: Omaze Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Omaze?

Comments

Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more