On July 1, 2017, I ordered a shirt from Omaze based upon a facebook post about a Planned Parenthood fundraiser based on shirt sales of a "Nasty Woman" t-shirt.They called it Samantha Bee's Nasty Woman shirt.

They also had a picture of Hillary Clinton holding one up. So...I ordered it for my wife. After three weeks and no word, I wrote to them, asking about the status of my order. They did reply and say they usually send out the shirts a week after the "campaign" ends and that I should get it in a week or two.

It is now Sept. 7, 2017--over two months later--and though I purchased through PayPal and have registered a complaint through facebook, they haven't bothered to reply to anything. I googled "Nasty woman omaze t-shirt" and found a page that claims that the "campaign is closed" and that they sold over 33,000 shirts.

They may have SOLD that many, but they never delivered them.I think they are a total scam and I'm angry about it.

Review about: Omaze Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Omaze?

Comments

Try using Twitter to reach the star directly. Twitter allows anyone to post a message and you don’t have to be “friended” like on Facebook.

Social Media gets it done. Instagram is good too.