It has been months...wrote them 3 times and still nothing. I only hope that Planned Parenthood knows about this and is doing something about it!!!!Do you think they were just using them to sell things, think that is called fraud to say the least.

This site is asking me to enter at least 100 words and there is not much more to the story than what I entered already. Do not buy from this company. This site is asking me to enter at least 100 words and there is not much more to the story than what I entered already. Do not buy from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Shipping Service.

Reason of review: never arrived.

Comments

Go on Twitter or Facebook to Planned Parenthood. Omaze is acting as a charity fundraiser.

Omaze doesn’t care--they’re just two trust fund spoiled brats stealing 20% of all of your charity dollars.

Go to PP directly via social media.

Next time just contribute directly to your local PP or to the ACLU. Omaze is an INCREDIBLE SCAM.

Yes, Omaze is a scam. They've got a good pitch though and catch lots of unwitting celebs.