I ordered on December 22, 2016. February 8, 2017 I contacted the seller telling them I have not received my item.

February 9 they responded saying that i would receive it within a week. I did not. I emailed them again on February 26 and received no response. I emailed them again on March 4 and received no response.

I opened a claim in PayPal on March 4 and they still have not responded as of March 11. It has been 2-1/2 months since I placed my order and have received nothing from them. Don't order from them thinking that they are donating money to charity. They are not even fulfilling orders.

Omaze is a scam. Judging by the other reviews, I am not alone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Omaze Cons: Never received items.

• Nasty Woman T-shirt

Comments

I also ordered a sweatshirt and long sleeve crew. Only a month to receive the order but what did I get?

A short-sleeve crew.

Way different price point. Not cool, Omaze.

@another***edcustomer

UPDATE

Sweatshirt arrived one day later. But still no long sleeved crew.

@another***edcustomer

Eating crow.

just heard from the crew at Omaze. Feeling bad.

Did NOT order long sleeve crew.

Doesn't even exist, lol.

Ooops.

This is happening to me now for the nasty woman sweatshirt. I ordered this after Samantha Bee stated donations would go to planned parenthood.

I've been told twice that it would be shipped in two weeks.

(Ordered in Feb.) No response since asking for a refund. I have to wonder if Samantha and John Stewart (who is also raising money through this organization), are aware of these issues?