I ordered a shirt from Omaze on July 2nd, for the Planned Parenthood Samantha Bee campaign. I received a receipt and then a couple days later an email saying the campaign was extended a couple days, but that my shirt should be shipped shortly once the campaign ended.

The shirt never arrived. On September 6th I emailed asking why I had not received it yet. It is now September 12th and I still have had no response to my inquiry. I found a possible customer service phone number online, it seemed to go to the corporate office but was not really a customer service number.

I don't know where to go from here, but I'm definitely going to make sure nobody else purchases from this site. If it's possible I am going to try and contact Samantha Bee or the producers of her show and let them know what is going on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

The fastest way to reach Sam B would be by Twitter...or even Facebook.

Sam B is probably unaware that Omaze is cheating people. When I was cheated by Omaze on a Jon Stewart Daily show for charity for Veterans returning from Iran and Afghanistan Jon (staff) sent me a beautiful silk tie that had been autographed by Jon Stewart. I didn’t get the $100 refund but at Least Jon was made aware.

to Nuschler #1396492

Yes, any celebrity that uses them should be aware of what is going on. I sent this story to a local new station , but no responce.

I had the exact same problem. I ordered my shirts on July 2nd and as of Today October 2nd I'm still following up regarding the delivery of my shirts.

They now have stopped responding. I'm out $85.00 dollars very, very disappointing indeed.

to Anonymous #1380032

Hi, I wanted to let you know I did after much persistence get a refund. It took three email to get a response.

I don't know whether it helped that I said I was going to dispute the charge with my bank, but if they had not responded to the third email I was going to dispute it and let them know I was going to also be talking to the better business bureau. You might want to try adding those things into your next email. They also said in their last email that they would refund my money for the inconvenience of my wait time and still send me the shirt within 2-3 weeks. That email was from Sep.

12th and guess what... Still no shirt.

I am just happy to have gotten my refund but that was the third time they lied. I have been warning others about their site, I have seen too many complaints just like mine all over the internet.

to Karen Burns #1380035

Here is OMAZE's last response to my emails. Took three emails to get a response and as I said above I finally received a refund but not the shirt that they said they would still send.

Hi Karen,

Thanks so much for following up on this and we're so sorry for the delay in getting back to you and that you never received your order!

We have just submitted a replacement order to be shipped out to you in the next 2-3 weeks. In addition, we would be more than happy to issue you a refund for this order to compensate for the wait. If you choose to proceed with the refund, please know it won't affect the shipping of the shirt.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll get this taken care of for you.

Again, our sincere apologies for the added wait, and any inconvenience! We're here and more than happy to help!

Cheers,