2.1

I donated to the Haitian Air Ambulance in September. I sent an email in December wondering where my item was.

The response to my email was timely and polite, however, I never did receive my item as promised 3.5 months ago (lip service only). I am happy to help the cause, but promises not kept does not sit well with me. It feels like a SCAM all around. Bad experience for me, which will prevent me from ever donating to Omaze again.

As for having to write a minimum of 100 words in order to submit a complaint is absolutely on this "Pissed Customer" site is ridiculous!

This makes me just as angry. Here's your 100 words a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a ...

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Omaze Cons: Never received items.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1269934

Thanks for the warning. I was about to donate when i decided to check the reviews.