Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

is omaze a scam?

Hi there many people are saying its a scam but how have they come to this conclusion and with what evidence before I commit to paying please would they not report to the right bodies as they do this on behalf of cancer patients and this would be a horrible thing to do

1 answer
Harry Rollins
Based on 129 reviews with 3 issues resolved Omaze has a 1.8 star rating on PissedConsumer website. Some customers state that Omaze is a scam, that there is a vague contest end date. While others like fun while donating and fantasy of winning and the reality of helping.
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Is Papua New Guinea eligible?

by Perlie

Hu, just want to know if Papua New Guinea is eligible to enter this campaign? I believe donating won't be a problem but what if I win something?

Will that come over to my country? Thank you.

View

To see who won the marvick and the truckfrom keven block

by Marcile

i was just wondering who won the canam and the truck that all from keven block .can you let me know if you find out thanks so much .my name is robertcombee email allencombee828@***l com thanks

View

cancel on going charges to my account...

by Trannie

How do I cancel a reoccurring charge on my credit card. I want to cancel this donation.

I thought it was a one time thing. Stop this charge now.

Questions 4