1.6K views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 09

I was tricked into the donation being made 500. It was suppose to be ONE 25$ donation not 525.

I would like full refund immediately. This is fraudulent advertising and the robot-like site stole my money!

Original review posted by user Apr 09

I was going to donate $25 to a charitable cause. I then was taken to another page and told that I had donated $500 without even clicking a damn button.

Can't even speak with anybody but a robot on the phone. This company needs to be shut down. I was told by my bank I would recieve credit in 10 days. Now I called today saying it was denied and I have to speak with Omaze.

Cant even reach a human on there.

This is fraud at its finest. I will be contacting lawyer if this isnt straighted out.

User's recommendation: Doesn't recommend phony company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Donation.

Omaze Cons: Robot like service, False advertising, No human interaction.

Comments

CJ G

They have an utterly dysfunctional website!! I have properly signed-in.

But their "search" engine and their, "Hang tight... we're fetching more experiences for you!", does not work/load. If have tried many times over many days, and neither of these two functions yield any results.

And, to add insult to injury, I can't even send them a message using their own website. Terrible.

Omaze Reviews