2.6K views

I believe I got ripped off. Please give me my money back.

I donated to Omaze to have a date with Sam Hueghan and he said it was a fake. He never did this promotion. Liars! There should be a disclaimer.

There is a reoccurring charge on my bank account I want stopped. I reported it to my bank too. You must give me my money back as soon as possible. This is fraud and is a federal offence.

You will be contacted by the FBI regarding this labialize claim. Please seize and desist this fraudulent process to my account. If it isn't done in a prompt matter, you will be in court to answer this offense.

Yes I am a extremely pissed costumer and want this to stop in a timely matter. It is criminal what you are doing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Omaze Cons: That there is no phone number.

Comments

https://youtu.be/HtopygodE7g He talks about it on Jimmy Gallons show

I saw his ad for this promotion. If it is a fake, then Omaze have got some outstanding technology at their disposal.

He posted it on his instagram on November 15th. I seriously doubt he told you it was fake.

This is not a fake. This is exactly the company that Sam has chosen to host the raffle/donation for his experience.