2.7K views
Verified Reviewer

4.8

This is my opinion, every day millions of us pay money to hopefully land a big win on the National Lottery, Euromillions or scratch cards. More than likely you arent going to win it in your lifetime.

Is it a scam? Just because you havent won in 45 years doesnt make Camelot the next *** Turpin. Nor does Omaze either! All because their winners are middle aged ha ha !

No social media!

Have you wondered if its even their real name, because personally I would not want people knowing if Id won an exceptional prize, definitely not all over social media for sure. Stop being so judgemental people, sour grapes because you havent won

User's recommendation: Yes I’d recommend.

Omaze Pros: Website.

Comments

#1925904

A lot of states have rules where you have to give your real legal name because of issues like this, where people question if it is legitimate because nobody can find any information on winners! While I don't think you should get an email if you didn't win, there's nothing wrong with expressing frustrations over the fact that there's no verifiable winners.

All im saying is its been 3 days since the sweeps for the sprinter van ended... Can you at least give me an email saying i DIDNT WIN?

Rather than letting me sit here in anticipation? Yall have a shoddy way of goin about your buisness if you have these many complaints. I dont care about the rest, but when you flash a new car at someone whos living in an old one, they kinda have high hopes.

If i didnt win, burst my bubble already. Ive checked my email like 3 times a day for the past week and still am on pins and needles.

Elin
@PissedConsumer1870515

So you want a personal email saying you haven’t won?? Why??

If the draw date has happened and that sprinter van isn’t parked on your driveway I’d take it as 100% you didn’t! Also the other 2,000 people didn’t either and they aren’t moaning like a 5 year old

@Elin

Didn't have to be personal. Just a mass email to everyone that didn't win.

@PissedConsumer1870515

At least they show the winners sooner than other sweepstakes that take about 6 months or longer.

#1949574
@PissedConsumer1870515

They have 10 days to notify winners. They first have to make sure all entries are in, which takes 24-48 hours, then they draw a name and presumably check that the person is qualified, then they notify that person via email.

The winner has 24 hours to accept the prize, if they miss the deadline or are not qualified, then Omaze draws a new name and notifies them. All of this information is available on their website.

CJ G

They have an utterly dysfunctional website!! I have properly signed-in.

But their "search" engine and their, "Hang tight... we're fetching more experiences for you!", does not work/load. If have tried many times over many days, and neither of these two functions yield any results.

And, to add insult to injury, I can't even send them a message using their own website. Terrible.

Omaze Reviews