Poster decreased review rating.

I THOUGHT I WAS DONATING TO A WORTHY CAUSE AND GETTING THE PERK OF POSSIBLY WINNING SOMETHING. AFTER I HIT DONATE, THE SPIN THE WHEEL CAME UP, AND I GOT A BIT CAUGHT OF WITH PAYING FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRIES.

WELL I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I ENDED UP GETTING ANOTHER 5000 ENTRIES FOR ONLY $20 BUCKS. BUT GUESS WHAT....THEY DIDN'T PROCESS IT. PAYPAL SAID THEY WERE WAITING ON THEM, AND WHEN I REACHED OUT TO OMAZE THEY JUST CANCELLED IT. THEIR WENT MY LUCKY ENTRIES!!

WHEN I EMAILED OMAZE, 6 TIMES, THEY FINALLY ADMITTED THEY CANCELLED IT.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT A SCAM. DON'T BOTHER WITH SPENDING THE MONEY ON SPIN THE WHEEL....WHO KNOWS IF THEY EVEN PUT THE ENTRIES IN!!

WAY TO TURN A DONATION INTO A BAD EXPERIENCE...NOT SO OMAZE ing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Donation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: MY ENTRIES BACK!.

Omaze Pros: Choices for the campaigns, Fun while donating.

Omaze Cons: Didn get my entries for spin the wheel, Didnt get my 4 times entries.

• No Extra Entries

Comments

Any legitimate sweepstakes in the USA has a 'no purchase necessary' clause. Even McDonald's and Taco Bell. Just sayin'

For the sake of all that is sane, please stop it with the all capital letter format. It is antagonizing to at least this reader as I don't appreciate being yelled at. I'm suffieciently educated to understand your displeasure without the stomping.