Ordered a Full Frontal with Sam B "Nasty Woman" shirt back in June. I was charged for it, but never got it.

At one point they told me a new shirt would ship soon, but now they won't even respond to emails, calls, or Tweets. I ordered the shirt to support Sam B, Planned Parenthood, and to resist Trump. It's supposed to be for charity!

So it's beyond disappointing to deal with a company who steals money and lies. {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Nasty Woman T-shirt
  • Full Frontal

Comments

Something super-weird is going on over at Omaze.

6 months ago

I entered a contest that was to have a winner announced 4 months later

4 months ago

The draw date was postponed by another 3 months

4 weeks ago Draw date comes and goes with no announcement 3 weeks ago Someone tweeted, asking about the winner announcement, and Omaze responded by saying the draw will happen in the next week 2 weeks ago Still no winner announcement 1 week ago Still no winner announcement Yesterday I sent an email, asking about the resolution of that campaign, only to receive a reply indicating they haven’t drawn a winner but have, in fact, “re-launched” the campaign and I am welcomed to re-enter.

I send a reply, asking if that means I am no longer entered, to which they reply, at 9:31PM last night, by telling me they were mistaken, and simply extending the draw again, but I’m still entered to win. They also tell me they will announce a winner by “the end of this week or next”. (Yesterday was Tuesday.) Today (Wednesday) I just received an email announcing the winner of that campaign. So...to recap what just occurred...in less than 24 hours, Omaze went from telling me the campaign had been re-launched and there’d be plenty of time for me to re-enter, to them saying I am still entered in the draw and they will be announcing a winner in 3-10 days, to actually announcing the winner of that campaign (with a photo of the winner, having already been contacted and informed of the win, and a pictured uploaded).

Until just right now, I assumed Omaze was a legitimate, professionally-run organization, presumably doing good work. Now I wonder if an investigation and class action lawsuit might not be in order? Other than the one, still-pending campaign I’ve donated to, I’m pretty sure this was my last donation to Omaze. At least as far as this one campaign was concerned, it was really, really sketchy and not even plausibly legitimate.

I hate to think all my past donations went to draws where I never had a chance of winning. :(