Ordered the (seemingly celebrity endorsed) shirt over 4 months ago, for my daughter, and have never received a shirt. I have also never received any correspondence or response at all about the shirt and if I will ever receive a shirt.

I was less pushy than I normally am when I order products because it said it was a 'campaign' and they were working to do good things by creating shirts that linked the buyers to good deeds/philanthropy related movements, causes, media platforms.

They state that it's a campaign and that the shirts are allowed to be ordered for an extended amount of time, elude to a portion of the proceeds going to charities -- but so far I can see that NONE of these things have happened, and no shirt to boot. I found this site when looking to see if others were also having issues with ordering Wonder shirts and found that I am not alone in sending money to a company making shady claims and promises.

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

When you made the donation it would have told you the shirt would be shipped x amount of weeks after the campaign closes. I am waiting on the same shirt and it was clearly in the ordering instructions.

I would email them again at weloveyou@omaze.com. Give them your order number.

I have donated many times. Most of the campaigns say between 8-14 weeks.

So you should have it. They usually reply within 24 hours.